Image Gallery Terms & Conditions
The materials posted on this portion of McDonald’s website are available only for editorial use by press agencies, journalists, and students in connection with broadcast media and newspaper, news magazine, trade publication, and educational articles about McDonald’s Corporation and its products and services. Any other use of these materials is strictly prohibited. Under no circumstances may these materials be used for any personal or commercial purposes. All materials posted on the Media Center within www.aboutmcdonalds.com are and remain the property of McDonald’s Corporation. Your use of any materials posted in the Image Gallery is also subject to all other terms and conditions posted on the www.aboutmcdonalds.com website.
Guidelines and Restrictions for the Use of McDonald’s Trademarks and Logos
McDonald’s trademarks and logos are important assets to the company and represent the brand quality and consistency that we have developed with our customers over the course of many years. We ask journalists and students who would like to use McDonald’s trademarks in connection with news stories and reports to observe the following guidelines and restrictions:
- The trademarks and logos may only be used as part of or in close proximity to a published article, educational report, or broadcast news story about McDonald’s Corporation and its products or services.
- The trademarks and logos may not be copied or distributed apart from the applicable article or broadcast. You may not redistribute the trademarks or logos in hard copy or electronic form for others to use or copy.
- You may not modify the form, color or design of any logos. You may not animate or otherwise distort the appearance of any logos. You may not cut off or cover up any portion of the logos. The logos must stand alone and should not be combined with any other logos, elements or designs.
- Please use the correct trademark symbol (® or TM as applicable) immediately following the first or most prominent use of any trademark or logo.
- Use the correct generic name or descriptor immediately following the first mention of the trademark in text (such as “Big Mac sandwich”).
- Do not use “Mc” or “Mac” to create a new word that is not associated with McDonald’s, such as the word “McMansion” to describe a large home.
I have read these guidelines and agree to comply with all posted terms and conditions.
I do not wish to proceed. Please take me back to the About McDonald’s Home Page.